This is my last day here in Salzburg, Austria – I am flying back to LA tomorrow, another long flight within a relatively short time. I must say I am really surprised how well I did with my jet lag this time around, I had previous trips where I had a hard time adjusting and sleeping, this time I had no problems whatsoever.
I personally think that it has a lot to do with my Yoga exercises, I made a point out of taking better care of my mind as well as of my body, set some healthy boundaries for myself and it improved my personal wellbeing and productivity a lot.
Flying on planes and airports have been a steady companion throughout my life being a dancer – I actually do not like to fly and I am also quite afraid but I got it down to a science and it became a normal and very manageable routine for me. But I make a point of taking extra special care of myself, flying and time changes are stressful for the body and I only use products I love to make me feel good and to protect my skin.
This is why I am so excited to show you my latest obsession. I found out about Lather a couple of month ago on a trip to Arizona when I walked into one of their stores and loved it immediately. Lather is all about wellness and natural ingredients combined with aromatherapy. all their products contain unique healing ingredients and essential oils that are good for the mind and body.
I took the “Fly Away Kit” c/o with me on this trip, it includes travel-friendly sizes of some of my favorites.
- mint thyme hair wash – a light daily cleanser that makes my hair feel soft and silky. peppermint and thyme oil are awakening and stimulating – great for the morning or to help with jet-lag when traveling.
- yuzu bergamot crème rinse – bergamot and yuzu naturally uplift and refresh and the product helps keeping your hair soft and elastic.
- bamboo lemongrass body wash – leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh – I kept using it for my face as well.
- lavender lime moisturizer – I also used it for my face, I loved using it on the plane to moisturize my skin.
- unscented lip balm – with broad spectrum SPF 15 – this was my life saver, no cracked, dry and irritated lips – the perfect protection and nourishment.
- AHA hand crème with evening primrose – AHAs gently exfoliate the skin, Evening primrose, rosehip and grapeseed oils moisturize and protect the skin. One of my absolute favorites, especially on the plane!
I would love to hear from you if you have any special routines and tips for traveling, please share with me, I would love to hear!
Thank you so much to Lather for bringing you this post!