This post contains affiliate links – Disclosure here
Maxi Dress: Victoria’s Secret (old) – similar stylers here, here and here; Shoes: Adidas, Gazelle, see also here and here; Tote Bag: Kate Spade – also cute here and here; Earrings: Babette Brown, see also here and here; Lips: M.A.C Lip Liner- Subculture & Clear Lip Glass
It is a new week and it is a new chance in life to make it a great one. My week is packed with productivity plus a trip to Texas tomorrow.
Here are a few things I do to feel ready for the week:
- I get up early to have time for myself before I head out of the door. I have a good breakfast, check my emails, write down my to do-lists.
- I Prioritize my to do list. Some things will have to wait.
- I take care of my body, I love to do yoga, even if it is just a short sequence. I connect with my mind and body.
- I try to take one day at the time. I keep my goals in mind and try to focus on what I can do today.
- I always remember to be grateful for how far I come while setting new goals.
I hope you all have a wonderful day and a productive week ahead. What is your secret to a great Monday? I would love to hear.
One thought on “Ready for a great new week”
Comments are closed.