It is June Gloom season in LA but when the sun is out all you want to do is go to the beach or pool. And I put a look book together for you to get you in the mood for summer. I love this time of the year!
Here is some inspiration for a relaxed summer day.
- Take a walk on the beach
- Have some delicious ice cream – my favorite flavor this season is Lavender-Honey (Jeni’s in Calabasas)
- Enjoy a glass of wine at sundown outdoors with a view
- Have a healthy and light summer salad for lunch
- Get yourself a pair of new sunglasses – you will see the world differently… 😉
- Take your Yoga practice outside (Will Roger’s State Park is beautiful)
- Have a picnic with your favorite fresh food from a local farmer’s market
- Shop for a new Bikini or Swimsuit
- Redecorate your living room to make it feel cozy fresh and bright (it’s Peonie season….)
- Go see a movie outdoors in a park or on a roof top
What are your favorite things to do this season? Let me know!
Thank you for visiting me