The Spring 2018 Couture Week in has just finished and here are my favorite looks right from the runways in Paris.
Each of these dresses has been handcrafted in the designer’s ateliers, meticulously hand made, those dresses are real pieces of art. Here are my top 6 of the Spring Summer 2018 Couture Shows in Paris:
- Elie Saab: He made it to number ONE on my list this season, I love his sense of old school glamour, it is so feminine and this season he portrayed some of the best old school Hollywood glamour – simply divine!
- Chanel: I love their classical silhouettes and details, this year’s collection was set in a french garden. I love their textures and especially the blush colored designs. I am not so much into the oversized styles though but love the details on them.
- Christian Dior: Love the straight cut lines which gives a powerful and sophisticated look to his collection.
- Valentino: Bold mismatched colors, 1950’s styled silhouettes and divinely simple classical pieces. I would love to combine some of their pieces with classical looks, like the red belt with the blush gown you see above.
- Givenchy: LOVED the very Parisian, feminine looks, mainly in black with so much class and sophistication
- Alberta Ferretti: Loved the romantic and fairy tale like dresses and ideas. Feminine and Mysterious.
This is pure inspiration, I love all the beauty created and I so admire the craftsmanship and detail that goes into these designs.
Which one is your favorite?